Saturday, March 21, 2009

ANNOUCEMENT

Hey guys, it’s been a great two days, not much action but more than I’ve expected. So to jump start Karleigh Kares each Sunday, I will post a blog about a topic that teens are faced with, hopefully these blogs will help you as well, not only with your own problems but be more sympathetic to others and their problems, here is a quick list of the this month’s topics:

March 22, 2009- Colleges & Scholarships- Where to look, what to do, what’s good for me.

March 29, 2009- Teenage Pregnancy- Mommies and Daddies to be, just got through Puberty…

In April, I hope to have enough of you lovelies to be able to start discussions and blog about more serious topics, but we’ll see won’t we J You can check out these weekly blogs on the blogspot AND on the Myspace group hopefully in the Myspace group we can start some good opinionated discussions. I love to hear what you guys hope to say!!

Don’t forget, I’m listening so start talking…

4 comments:

  1. I saw a link to your page on our GSA website, so I was hoping you could help. See every on in school knows that I am a flaming queen and I know it too, but I recently had started finding myself being atracted to women. I know I'm not straight, but what does this meen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on your attraction. There have been some studies with transgendered men who say before they felt the urge to dress or act like a woman they were attracted to them, in not so much a sexual way but actually a jealous sensation.
    If your attraction is sexual you may just be suffering from stress, if someone is teasing you at school it could be a subconscious need to be accepted that's making you believe you want to be straight.
    The truth is, either way, if you think it's a serious situation, there is some soul searching in need.
    If you have anymore questions feel free to comment again, or if you want to talk more privately you can email me at mizkarleigh@yahoo.com. And keep in mind this is all confidential and I'm here to listen, so keep talking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well see it's not that I want to be a girl cause I don't, but I'm just really flaming like as people say a "flaming fag". I don't listen to the comments people make about me, so I don't know whats going on because I don't think I'm straight. See I keep finding my self checking out a girls with my friend and I am like "wow shes hot" but I would never want to sleep with a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, that's all natural. I know many homosexuals who think those of the other sex are attractive. Finding someone's appearance appealing is not always sexual and it doesn't matter to the heart what's in the pants when someone is gorgeous or handsome. All love matters aside the metaphysical heart still determines attractions. It’s not a serious issue.

    Now if you found yourself have sexual dreams or fantasies about someone of the opposite sex it, again, could just be subconscious. Just because you act tough on the exterior doesn’t mean hurtful words get to you sometimes. It’s all right, nothing to fear, you are gay. Just observant too…Many homosexuals are :)

    By the way, just a side note, Flaming, is a term for feminine homosexuals who commonly fluant themselves and their sexual preference. COMFORTABLE with yourself is a better way of putting it.

    Karleigh
    I'm still here, so keep talking!

    ReplyDelete